Celebrating 49 years in 2023, PRINZ Awards reconise outstanding work achieved by public relations and communications management professionals throughout New Zealand. Organised by the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand (PRINZ), the PRINZ Awards both showcase the breadth of work undertaken in the industry and give professionals the opportunity to celebrate the impact of this work.
Call for entry for the PRINZ Awards 2023 is not open. Deadline for submissions is 17 February 2023 at 4:00pm.
How to enter your work
Entries should be submitted in PDF format on the website. Firstly, select a category and go here to complete a purchase for your entry. If you’d like to enter in multiple categories, you will be given options to purchase entries for additional categories at a reduced rate.
2023 PRINZ Awards categories
- Corporate and Business Public Relations
- Consumer or Customer Relations
- Community Relations and Engagement
- Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Internal Communications
- Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management
- Marketing Communication
- Experiential and Activation
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media
- Best Influencer Campaign
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- PR In-house Team of the Year
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (one to seven staff)
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (more than seven staff)
More details can be found here.
Are you interested in sponsoring a PRINZ Awards category?
Gain profile and exposure for your business across the wider PR industry. Download the PRINZ Awards 2023 Sponsorship Prospectus here. Please contact the office if you are interested in sponsoring a PRINZ Awards category or have questions.