Methods of payment
- Credit card: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- Payment by invoice is only available to approved debtors and more than 30 days prior to to event or course commencement date.
Please contact the PRINZ Office if you would like to pay by invoice. The purchaser takes sole responsibility for ensuring their organisation’s procurement process is adhered to and has appropriate permission and purchase order details. The purchaser is personally liable for payment should the organisation’s procurement process not be followed.
Approved Debtor Conditions
To facilitate the flow of orders, it is company policy that credit will be extended to all customers who demonstrate both the ability to pay and history of timely payments of debts. The accounts department will periodically review and re-evaluate payment terms and credit lines of existing customers, to manage risks as financial and business conditions change.
- Once an invoice is overdue, a statement of all outstanding monies will be sent to the debtor.
- Any overdue invoices will be clearly identified on the statement.
- Once an invoice is overdue for more than 30 days, and for which no payment arrangement has been reached, a Final Notice statement is sent. The notice is to state that a 30-day stand-down period will be applied to the account, and payment is required immediately. If immediate payment is not possible, the debtor is to contact the accounts department.
- Tickets are only secured once payment is received. There are no holds on event and course tickets.
- Registration for an event, course or webinar implies that you intend to attend and agree to pay the invoice.
- Payment is required before the event, course or webinar.
- All memberships are valid for 12 months from the date we receive payment.
Registration modification & cancellation conditions
- All cancellations are to be sent to PRINZ in writing via email.
- Cancellations received more than 20 days in advance of the event, course or webinar will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received more than five working days prior to the event, course or webinar will be refunded less 25% administrative charge.
- Registrations cancelled less than five working days prior the event, course or webinar will not be refunded.
- You can notify PRINZ at any time that another person will attend in your place. The registration fee may be adjusted if there is an increase required. i.e. member to non-member. The fee will not be reduced if the place is transferred to that of lesser value i.e. non-member to member.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer or credit card according to your pre-payment method.
- In the unlikely circumstance a PRINZ event, course or webinar is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded the full fee. We are unable to hold or transfer credit to another course. If you have booked non-refundable flights or accommodation, PRINZ is not liable for any losses.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- PRINZ membership is allocated to the individual person.
- Application of membership implies agreement to abide by the PRINZ Code of Ethics and complaints process.
- Membership fees are due on application. Memberships will not be activated until payment has been made.
- Your membership may be part of an organisation’s group membership and, if you leave the organisation, your membership may be swapped to the new employee. In this instance, you are no longer a member.
- Membership is for a period of 12 months from the date of joining (payment received).
- You may resign your PRINZ membership at any time in writing by email. There will be no membership refund provided for your annual subscription fee.
- It is your responsibility to maintain you membership contact details, employment information and preferences.
- Membership application is reviewed and considered by the PRINZ Board on a monthly basis.
- Only current, paid members may enter the PRINZ Awards, receive preferential member pricing, attend member-only events and choose to list in the PR Agency and Consultant Guide.