Methods of payment
- Credit card: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- Payment by invoice is only available to approved debtors and more than 30 days prior to to event or course commencement date.
Please contact the PRINZ Office if you would like to pay by invoice. The purchaser takes sole responsibility for ensuring their organisation’s procurement process is adhered to and has appropriate permission and purchase order details. The purchaser is personally liable for payment should the organisation’s procurement process not be followed.
- Tickets are only secured once payment is received.
- Registration for an event, course or webinar implies that you intend to attend and agree to pay the invoice.
- Payment is required before the event, course or webinar.
Registration modification & cancellation conditions
- All cancellations are to be sent to PRINZ in writing via email.
- Cancellations received more than 20 days in advance of the event, course or webinar will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received more than five working days prior to the event, course or webinar will be refunded less 25% administrative charge.
- Registrations cancelled less than five working days prior the event, course or webinar will not be refunded.
- You can notify PRINZ at any time that another person will attend in your place. The registration fee may be adjusted if there is an increase required. i.e. member to non-member. The fee will not be reduced if the place is transferred to that of lesser value i.e. non-member to member.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer or credit card according to your pre-payment method.
- In the unlikely circumstance a PRINZ event, course or webinar is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded the full fee. If you have booked non-refundable flights or accommodation, PRINZ is not liable for any losses.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- PRINZ membership is allocated to the individual person.
- Application of membership implies agreement to abide by the PRINZ Code of Ethics and complaints process.
- Membership fees are due on application. Memberships will not be activated until payment has been made.
Your membership may be part of a group of four or more people from the same organisation, however it is still allocated to your name. If you leave that organisation it may replace you with a new staff member. In this case, you are no longer a PRINZ member until you renew personally.
- The membership is for 12 months from the date of joining. Before your membership expires, you will be sent a renewal invoice at least 30 days in advance of the expiry date.
- If a membership renewal invoice has not been paid by the membership expiry date, the membership will lapse and you will no longer be a current PRINZ member.
- You may resign your PRINZ membership at any time in writing by email. There will be no membership refund provided for your annual subscription fee.
- A student member must be enrolled in full time in a course of study that is relevant to public relations and communication management. On joining you may be asked to provide proof of study.
- Affiliate and overseas members will be asked to provide their reason for joining at the time of application.
- It is your responsibility to maintain you membership contact details, employment information and preferences.
- Membership application is reviewed and considered by the PRINZ Board on a monthly basis.
- Only current, paid members may enter the PRINZ Awards, receive preferential member pricing, undertake CPD plan, attend member-only events and choose to list in the PR Agency and Consultant Guide.
Terms and Conditions of PRINZ Awards Entry
- Only PRINZ members are eligible to enter the PRINZ Awards.
- Work undertaken between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020 is eligible for entry. Long-term projects that have not previously been entered in the PRINZ Awards are eligible for entry if most of the work is completed between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Entrants will be asked to acknowledge that the work being entered was undertaken in compliance with the PRINZ Code of Ethics that all practitioners are asked to read and accept on joining PRINZ.
- PRINZ is not liable for any dispute over entry content or other relevant approval issues at any time.
- Judges allocated to specific categories are confidential and will not be disclosed to entrants.
- Judges reserve the right to make no award in any category.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Payment for entries must be made by 5pm, 3 March 2021 or the entries will be automatically withdrawn from judging.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to submit the right details for the work entered. No changes can be made to a submitted entry.
- All finalist entries will become a ‘best of’ case study compilation for member use. Just the title and synopsis of confidential entries will be published. The provision of images and logos by entrants will be required.
- No entries will be accepted after 4pm, Wednesday 3 March 2021 (except Paul Dryden Tertiary Award).
- PRINZ student members are not eligible to enter any category other than the Paul Dryden Tertiary Award.