Methods of payment
- Credit card: Mastercard, Visa, and American Express are accepted.
- Payment by invoice is only available to approved debtors.
Please contact the PRINZ Office if you would like to pay by invoice. The purchaser takes sole responsibility for ensuring their organisation’s procurement process is adhered to and has appropriate permission and purchase order details. The purchaser is personally liable for payment should the organisation’s procurement process not be followed.
- Registration for an event, course or webinar implies that you intend to attend and agree to pay the invoice.
- Payment is required before the event, course or webinar.
Registration modification & cancellation conditions
- All cancellations are to be sent to PRINZ in writing via email.
- Cancellations received more than 20 days in advance of the event, course or webinar will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received more than five working days prior to the event, course or webinar will be refunded less 25% administrative charge.
- Registrations cancelled less than five working days prior the event, course or webinar will not be refunded.
- You can notify PRINZ at any time that another person will attend in your place. The registration fee may be adjusted if there is an increase required. i.e. member to non-member. The fee will not be reduced if the place is transferred to that of lesser value i.e. non-member to member.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer or credit card according to your pre-payment method.
- In the unlikely circumstance a PRINZ event, course or webinar is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be refunded the full fee. If you have booked non-refundable flights or accommodation, PRINZ is not liable for any losses.