PRINZ Certificate of Practice
In an ever-changing industry, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is how you proactively develop the knowledge and skills you need to stay relevant and at the top of your game.
Ensure your knowledge and skills remain current by completing a personal CPD Plan and then earn credits for participating in CPD activities.
On completion of 60 CPD credits, a Certificate of Practice is awarded for achievement of the year’s goals.
A CPD Plan:
- Helps you to set goals, plan and keep track of your professional development activity throughout the year
- Keeps you motivated to keep learning and earn credits for the learning you do
- Demonstrates you are up-to-date with knowledge and committed to best practice communications
- A tangible way to prove to your manager, employer, clients and peers that you invest in your professional practice.
CPD activities may include:
- Attending webinars
- Attending PRINZ or industry related events and courses
- Becoming a PRINZ mentor/mentee
- Reading relevant books/articles/research
- Completing the Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) programme
- Entering the PRINZ Awards.
You earn credits for any verified CPD activities both internal and external to PRINZ. A detailed CPD points guide is available here.