The PRINZ Awards recognise excellence, promote continuous improvement, and showcase the outstanding work achieved by public relations and communications management professionals in New Zealand. The PRINZ Awards are judged by industry professionals selected from international and regionally diverse backgrounds, as well as inhouse, agency, and government backgrounds, to ensure a representative sample from the communications industry. Held annually, the PRINZ Awards celebrate 48 years in 2022.
The PRINZ Awards 2022 categories are:
- Corporate and Business Public Relations
- Consumer or Customer Relations
- Community Relations and Engagement
- Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Internal Communications
- Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management
- Robert Walters Marketing Communication
- Experiential and Activation
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Isentia Best Use of Digital and Social Media
- Best Influencer Campaign
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year
- Communicators PR In-house Team of the Year
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (one to seven staff)
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (more than seven staff)
Further details on the PRINZ Awards categories can be found here.
Want to know more? Read the PRINZ Awards FAQ’s.
Each year entries from PRINZ Awards Finalists and Winners are summarised in the PRINZ Awards Case Studies booklet. Click here to view or download previous PRINZ Awards Case Studies Booklets (members only).
Thanks to our PRINZ Awards partners: