Call for entry in the 2022 PRINZ Awards opens
For 48 years, the annual PRINZ Awards have recognised outstanding work achieved by public relations and communications management professionals throughout New Zealand. Organised by the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand, the PRINZ Awards both showcase the breadth of work undertaken in the industry and give professionals the opportunity to celebrate the impact of this work.
The call for entry for the 2022 PRINZ Awards is now open. Entries should be submitted before 4pm on Friday, 25 February 2022.
Headed by newly appointed Chief Judges, Denise Mackay and Andrew Pirie, the PRINZ Awards will be judged by local and international industry professionals drawn from in-house and agency practice.
Winners will be celebrated at the PRINZ Awards Gala Dinner to be held at Auckland’s Aotea Centre in May 2022.
2022 PRINZ Awards Categories:
- Corporate and Business Public Relations
- Consumer or Customer Relations
- Community Relations and Engagement
- Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Internal Communications
- Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management
- Marketing Communication
- Experiential and Activation
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media
- Best Influencer Campaign
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- PR In-house Team of the Year
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (one to seven staff)
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (more than seven staff)
Entry forms for the 2022 PRINZ Awards can be downloaded here.
Head to www.prinz.org.nz/prinz-awards for further details.