Entries are now open for the 2021 PRINZ Awards – now celebrating 47 years of the public relations and communication management industry’s excellence in creativity, professionalism and progressive development.
Entries are welcomed until 4pm, Tuesday 23 February 2021 with late entries accepted until 4pm, Wednesday 3 March.
PRINZ Awards Chief Judge, Kate Woodruffe FPRINZ says that the 2021 PRINZ Awards will shine a light on the value and dedication that the profession demonstrated across various sectors throughout 2020.
“The PRINZ Awards provide an opportunity to spotlight the heroes behind the work that has made a positive impact to the communities that their organisations or clients serve. I expect our awards entries will showcase the industry’s outstanding strategic thinking and creative problem solving that have helped businesses and the public sector through the particularly challenging past twelve months.”
To ensure the PRINZ Awards remain robust, transparent and better reflect the breadth of work being done in the industry, new elements have been introduced to this year’s awards. This includes an expansion on categories, three-stage judging process, new submission platform and an extended submission period. Entrants are also able to enter a piece of work, campaign or project in multiple categories at a reduced rate.
The 2021 PRINZ Awards categories are:
- Corporate and Business Public Relations
- Consumer or Customer Relations
- Community Relations and Engagement
- Financial Communications and Investor Relations
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Internal Communications
- Issues, Crisis or Reputation Management
- Marketing Communication
- Experiential and Activation
- Best Use of Media Relations
- Best Use of Digital and Social Media
- Best Influencer Campaign
- Most Innovative Campaign
- Sally Logan-Milne Young Practitioner of the Year
- Paul Dryden Tertiary Award
- PR In-house Team of the Year
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (one to seven staff)
- BusinessDesk PR Consultancy of the Year (more than seven staff)
PRINZ would like to thank its Awards partner, BusinessDesk, for its support.
Winners will be celebrated at the PRINZ Awards Gala Dinner at Aotea Centre in Auckland on Thursday 27 May.