The workplace is dead. Long live the workplace. The tectonic plates of COVID19, automation and artificial intelligence have collided and changed the workplace for good. Internal communicators have been the ‘first responders’ through the seismic shift, guiding their organisations through the upheaval and navigating the tumultuous change. This session looks at the emerging approaches, trends and technologies reshaping internal communication and considers future best practice as organisational landscapes reform.
- Latest global research on the new shape of internal communication
- Large or small – how culture is the new driver for engagement
- Tech tonic – dealing with the stress of change
- Leading roles – developing authentic internal communication
- Measuring organisational health – getting the inside fit
- The new toolkit – technology for human relationships
This course is SOLD OUT. Next course is scheduled for 7 December 2021.
Catherine Arrow, LPRINZ, FCIPR, Founding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner
Catherine Arrow is an international public relations consultant and educator. She heads PR Knowledge Hub Ltd, a learning and development centre for public relations and communication professionals delivering online and face-to-face training.
This course content aligns with the communication capabilities section of the Global Capability Framework with particular emphasis on this summary:
- To align communication strategies with organisational purpose and values
- To identify and address communication problems proactively
- To conduct formative and evaluative research to underpin communication strategies and tactics
- To communicate effectively across a full range of platforms and technologies.
This course has a minimum number requirement, so please book early to ensure the course is not cancelled. If you are booking travel or accommodation, please check with the office first that the course is taking place.
A student priced ticket to PRINZ courses is sometimes available for PRINZ Student members. Please email the office if you are a student member and would like to attend this course.