I’m a senior level sole practitioner who can help you with a diverse range of communications projects or filling that unexpected short-term gap in your team.
Starting out as a journalist, trade publishing editor and a published author, it’s no surprise that I’m a plain-English champion. I deliver effective communications by working strategically and developing strong stakeholder relationships. This allows me to navigate complex organisations, providing that pivotal connection between communications teams, business groups and leaders.
I specialise in working with public sector organisations but have also helped out small private sector companies. I’m able to work in your office or mine, part or full-time or set hours per project.
Some areas where I can help include:
- change and crisis communication and generalist communications projects
- strategic scoping and planning
- publishing and design project management ꟷ print, digital, video
- internal and corporate communications
- editorial services, writing and editing ꟷ reports, style guides
- proactively building profile and brand including media releases
- content for web and intranet, case studies and website reviews
- marketing communications
Enquiries about availability are welcome. Past clients and employers include:
Ministry of Education, NZ Transport Agency, Wellington City Council, Institute of Environmental Science & Research (ESR), Hutt Valley DHB, Grow Wellington (now WellingtonNZ), Wellington Institute of Technology (WELTEC), Mallinson Rendel Publishers, The PlanWorkz (Architectural Design).