As we shift into Generation AI, mastering public relations strategy and evaluation is crucial. Over four mornings, this online course explores the latest methodologies for crafting and assessing effective strategies. With generative AI models reshaping our professional landscape, acquiring these skills is not just beneficial, it is essential if we are to guide organisational leadership with expertise and insight.
Designed to equip you with practical tools and approaches, you’ll learn how to determine public relations and communication outcomes, set measurable objectives, engage with key stakeholders and manage risks and issues effectively. We’ll guide you through the process of creating ethical strategies that align with your organisation’s purpose. You’ll master the art of evaluating your strategies, using data-driven metrics to enhance future planning and crisis management, deepening your understanding and vital for any practitioner looking to excel.
This series provides an opportunity to connect with peers, share experiences, broaden your professional network and leave with actionable tools and techniques. Build your capabilities to meet the demands of the AI era – join us for this essential, engaging,
series and leave ready to craft public relations strategies that deliver tangible results.
· Strategies for uncertain times – rethinking old rules
· Where are we now? Developing situational intelligence
· Critical relationships – who are you talking to, engaging with or working alongside?
· Identifying issues and risk – checking the crisis plan
· The audit – what can we do with what we’ve got?
· The good citizen – are we behaving well?
· Understanding the digital dimension – developing digital strategies, working with AI
· How effective are we now – measuring what’s in place and what matters
· Setting your destination – what are your outcomes?
· Navigation – how will you get there and what resources do you need?
· Knowing when you’ve arrived – measuring and evaluating success
· Creative problem solving, courageous strategies, choosing channels
· Understanding the dimensions and scope of public relations strategies
· Understanding approaches to research, measurement and evaluation
· Understanding the role of issues and risk in strategic planning
· Understanding and knowledge of effective strategy development
· Understanding and knowledge of effective stakeholder engagement
· Understanding of creative problem solving strategic challenges
· Understanding the role of situational intelligence and behavioural analysis
This session aligns with the Global Capability Framework, specifically professional
• To provide valued counsel and be a trusted advisor
• To offer organisational leadership
• To work within an ethical framework on behalf of the organisation, in line with professional
and societal expectations
• To develop self and others including continuing professional learning
Zoom links will go out closer to the date to allow for those last minute sign ups! Pease do check your spam box.
Note that course costs are inclusive of GST
Your presenter is..
Catherine Arrow is founder and Executive Director of PR Knowledge Hub Ltd, a learning and training centre of excellence dedicated to the development of leadership, public relations and communication capabilities. A pioneer in digital communications since the web’s inception, Catherine helps public and private sector organisations navigate the digital environment, build essential relationships and maintain their licence to operate. Over the last decade, a key focus has been exploring and communicating the transformative impact of
artificial intelligence on public relations and society, providing critical training and guidance worldwide.
Catherine is a Life member and Fellow of the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, an Accredited Fellow of the ASEAN PR Network, and a Founding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner. She is a Member of the Commission on Public Relations Education and a Member of the Institute of Directors. Her contributions to the public relations profession include her eight-year tenure as board member and Secretary of the Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management and she is an active member of the International Advisory Board for FERPI.
Beyond her education and consultancy work, Catherine is a respected writer and speaker on the societal impacts of public relations. Her career has spanned the Northern and Southern Hemispheres, and she is a recipient of the Public Relations Institute of New Zealand President’s Award for exemplary contribution to the profession.