What do professional communicators do when the world goes crazy? Can we continue to use the good old crisis communication handling methods – or do we need to invent new ones? Must we reflect on our role and the potential negative impact by accelerating conflicts and polarisation when trying to control the agenda and power – instead of using our professional skills to facilitate actual solutions to the worlds big problems?
– Welcome and quick walk-through of the key results from the “2023 Edelman Trust Barometer” and the white paper “Conversations about a meaningful society”.
– Panel discussion about the need for new professional practices and ethics among communicators.
– Q&A – involvement of the participants.
Hosts from K1 – Danish Communication Association:
- Anders Schroll, director Associate
- Pelle Nilsson, director Resonans Nordic
- Sara Helweg Larsen, VP Group Communications Alfa Laval
- Thomas Ritter, professor at the Department of Strategy and Innovation at Copenhagen Business School.
Register to this webinar here.
If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com