Want to develop a Digital PR plan – but not sure where to start? Our newly developed 4-week course has been specially designed to help PR practitioners (both in-house and agency) understand the basics of Digital PR and how to design your own bespoke plan. Each week, Digital PR expert Charlene White will walk you through the key steps and considerations you need to develop your own tailored Digital PR plan and process to then confidently execute.
The course will cover
Week 1: Intro 10th August 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- What is Digital PR?
- The digital tools and mindset you need to master Digital PR
- The Digital PR process
Week 2: Getting started 17th Aug 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Auditing and bench-marking: the complete checklist of everything you need to know and measure to ensure your brand/client’s Digital PR success
Week 3: Content and activation 24th Aug 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Developing an optimised, content plan
- Why SEO and Search now need to be part of the Digital PR mix
- Leveraging your content across an integrated mix of channels (owned, earned, shared and paid) for success
Week 4: Finalisation of plan 31st Aug 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Finalizing your plan with all key relevant metrics and processes
Weekly time requirements
- 2-hour group session as above
- 1-hour 1 on 1 session with Charlene
- Self-directed homework time 1-2 hours +/-
Charlene White, Digital PR course facilitator
The course is run by Auckland-based Digital PR expert, Charlene White, who coaches PR agencies, in-house Comms teams and individuals on how to expand their PR skills beyond traditional media and PR techniques.
Having worked in high profile Corporate Comms roles in New Zealand, the UK and the Middle East, Charlene saw the impact the Digital Age was having on the Communications industry a few years ago – but found a lack of clarity and resources available to help PR pros learn and adapt to the new digital world.
As a result, she spent several years studying Digital PR from some of the best in the business. She has since developed a comprehensive yet, easy-to-follow, Digital PR process of her own which smashes traditional PR techniques together with new digital tools, data, SEO and measurement metrics to capture audiences in both digital ‘Browse’ and ‘Search’ mode.
Having seen the success her process was creating for her consulting clients, she launched DigiPR in 2019 to help PR pros lift their digital game.
Since then, she has coached hundreds of corporate teams, agencies and individuals on how to expand their digital skills and client offerings and to show the true value and impact of their work…beyond column inches and sentiment.
As well as being a trainer for PRINZ, she is also a coach for the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) and a mentor for Auckland University of Technology’s (AUT) Communications’ faculty.