Understand how to best perform in broadcast media – a practical TV/Radio course to help you better appreciate what is required to make your clients shine in the media. Facilitated by media veteran Mary Lambie and held at TVNZ studios.
This is a course for people who:
- Are a spokesperson for their organisation
- Involved in media training their clients or colleagues
- Want better media coverage and outcomes for their clients
What is it really like to be interviewed on the radio, TV or for print?
As PR and Communications professionals you are constantly putting your clients or your key company personnel in front of the media – maybe it is time for you to experience exactly what that feels like? This course will not only give you the skills to better prepare your clients and colleagues with confidence and expertise, but also give you the skills to front the media for your organisation.
This practical and insightful course, run by award-winning broadcaster Mary Lambie, is designed to help you better understand what it takes to appear your very best in broadcast media. The skills you learn you can pass on to your clients/ senior management so the next time you want them to appear you know exactly how to prepare them – everything from messaging to delivery to styling.
- Practical on-air experience – TV and radio interviews
- Giving your best performance in front of a camera and radio microphone
- A full appreciation of the pressure associated with being ‘on air’
- Dealing with difficult questions and difficult journalists
- Preparing your client or management team for on-air – radio or TV
At the end of the session, you will receive a link to all your camera and radio work.
Please note, that this course has a minimum booking requirement in order to proceed. Please endeavour to book early if you are interested. The course is strictly limited to 5 participants.
Your presenter is..
Mary Lambie, Socius Media Ltd
Mary is the Managing Director of Socius Media – an executive media training company. For the past decade Mary has been training CEO’s, politicians and PR professionals.
Mary has had over 30 years experience in the media. She became a television fixture back in the 90’s as the face of the long-running TVONE show ‘Good Morning’. As a journalist, she has worked as a foreign correspondent plus radio and TV producer and presenter.
Mary is PRINZ APR accredited.