ChatGPT session is back! This time in Auckland as you requested.
There is a lot of interest in ChatGPT and other artificial intelligence (AI) tools, and the impact they will have on a variety of sectors, including communications, media and content creation.
Join us for a symposium with Professor Professor Albert Bifet, to learn more about how AI will revolutionise all we do.
Find out how you can use AI tools like ChatGPT to support your work. What other AI tools are on the horizon, and how do they work? We will also have a discussion about the impact of these AI tools for our profession, and society. How do we navigate ethical concerns over creativity, integrity, plagiarism, fake news and more?
There will be an opportunity in the second half of the session to check out ChatGPT, have a play, ask questions, and discuss the pros and cons for our profession. Bring your laptop or device.
- How has AI evolved over the past decade or two, and the important role New Zealand has played in this space.
- How is AI going to revolutionise all we do (just like the Internet did)
- ChatGPT: what is it, how does it work and how can you use it
- What other AI tools are there (Bard, text-to-image AI) and what is coming next, including AI-generated video (and what are the pros and cons of each)
- The benefits of AI tools for communications professionals, and ethical considerations
Get your tickets now, which are strictly limited!
Your presenter is..
Professor Albert Bifet is the Director of the Te Ipu o te Mahara AI Institute at University of Waikato and Co-chair of the Artificial Intelligence Researchers Association (AIRA). His research focuses on artificial intelligence, big data science, and machine learning.
He also leads the TAIAO Environmental Data Science project, and is co-leading the open source projects MOA Massive On-line Analysis, RIVER, StreamDM for Spark Streaming and SAMOA Scalable Advanced Massive Online Analysis.