I am a communications professional with substantial experience in leading, planning and delivering internal and external communications within large and small organisations. I have specialised in the communications management of complex programmes and policy initiatives within public sector, and membership organisations. More recently I have specialised in leading and developing stakeholder relationships.
My long career in public relations and journalism includes PRINZ and Qantas Media award recognition. I am a past judge of the IPANZ Gen-i Public Sector Excellence Awards and past director of the Board of Local Government Online.
- Over 20 years experience in journalism, public and private sector communications
- Over 15 years experience in public sector communications including Office of the Prime Minister
- Expertise in stakeholder in relations and engagement programmes
- Issues, reputation and crisis management
- Development and implementation of social media engagement programmes Leadership and people management
Full time permanent or contract role.
Available to start immediately