Passionate about using words to help customers
- Available in Auckland, Northland, online and remotely
- Age 36, digital native with car, phone, camera and laptop
- Outgoing, warm interviewer and a passionate communications/PR writer.
Kia ora. I’m Michael Botur from KiwiWords – communications, content and copywriting. I offer professional writing services to clients around the country, especially in Northland and Auckland, and I’m hoping to find one particular client to work closely with for the next couple of years. Based in Whangarei, I am adding web development to my expertise this year, so I can help maximise the effectiveness of digital communications. I have an interest in tech with particular success in creating news for tech SMEs.
I operate KiwiWords.co.nz and offer communications writing, digital web content editing, journalism, Microsoft Office, Adobe skills, photography, newsmedia releases, web pages, blogs, social media & storytelling to drive sales, branding & awareness.
I’ve written content for clients in a huge range of industries. I can help with the following types of writing:
- Writing media releases
- Full stack web content editing (junior level ability)
- Design and formatting for your media release
- High quality photographs
- Content writing
- Creative writing
- Word Processing
- Search engine optimisation
Communications. Interviewing. Media. Research. Websites. News.
I’m hoping for regular employment work. Otherwise short term contracts.
Available to start immediately