Look up – staying ahead of the social media shift
May 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
From the rise of Clubhouse to the growing distrust of Big Tech, social media is undergoing seismic shifts in 2021, changing the landscape and our interactions with others online.
This session will guide you through the latest shifts – and flag the changes to come. We’ll cover what’s happening, what’s new and what to watch for as you develop your social media presence and maintain your online relationships.
We will cover:
- New networks for old – exploring the evolving ecosystem
- Listen in – the resurgence of audio and how to deal with group talk
- How to optimise your existing social assets and make the most of network updates
- A measured approach – social listening tips and tools
- Data-driven relationships – how your analytics move you closer to your communities
- Privacy matters – good behaviours, changing relationships
- Opening the toolbox – what’s at your fingertips in 2021
- Beyond Big Tech – what’s next and what you need to know
- Developed understanding of the changes in the social media environment
- Understanding the impact of change on social media strategies
- Refreshed approach to social media engagement
- Developed understanding of new tools and technologies for social media
Catherine Arrow, LPRINZ, FCIPR, Founding Chartered Public Relations Practitioner
Catherine Arrow is an international public relations consultant and educator. She heads PR Knowledge Hub Ltd, a learning and development centre for public relations and communication professionals delivering online and face-to-face training.
This course content aligns with the Global Capability Framework with particular emphasis on this summary:
- To conduct formative and evaluative research to underpin communication strategies and tactics
- To communicate effectively across a full range of platforms and technologies
This course has a minimum number requirement, so please book early to ensure the course is not cancelled.