Please note, that this course has a minimum booking requirement in order to proceed. Please endeavor to book early if you are interested or contact the office if you intend to join us in this session. The course is strictly limited to 6 participants.
Understand how to best perform in broadcast media – a practical TV/Radio course to help you better appreciate what is required to make your clients media stars.
This is a course for PR people who:
- Are a spokesperson for their organisation
- Involved in media training their clients or colleagues
- Want better media coverage and outcomes for their clients
What is it really like to be interviewed on the radio, TV or for print?
As PR and Communications professionals you are constantly putting your clients or your key company personnel in front of the media – maybe it is time for you to experience exactly what that feels like? This course will not only give you the skills to better prepare your clients and colleagues with confidence and expertise, but also give you the skills to front the media for your organisation.
This practical and insightful course, run by award-winning broadcaster Mary Lambie, is designed to help you better understand what it takes to appear your very best in broadcast media. The skills you learn you can pass on to your clients/ senior management so the next time you want them to appear you know exactly how to prepare them – everything from messaging to delivery to styling.
- Practical on-air experience – TV and radio interviews
- Giving your best performance in front of a camera and radio microphone
- Advice on how to best deliver key messages in broadcast media
- A full appreciation of the pressure associated with being on air
- Dealing with difficult questions and difficult journalists
- Preparing your client or management team for on-air – radio or TV
At the end of the session, you will receive a link to all your camera and radio work.
Mary Lambie, Socius Media Ltd
Mary is a current panellist on TV3’s A.M Breakfast Show, The Project, a RNZ Newsreader plus Radio Live commentator.
She became a television fixture in New Zealand as the face of the long-running TVONE show ‘Good Morning’. As a journalist, she worked as a foreign correspondent in Japan and has hosted radio and TV business shows over a 25 year, multi-award-winning broadcasting career. With motherhood came a successful move into small business ownership. Mary is a frequent event MC in New Zealand. She’s a travel writer and enthusiastic cyclist.